Sunday, June 9, 2013

Are you Camera Ready???

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far! Sorry, I have been MIA for a very long time. However, I am back on track and very excited to post regularly on my blog. I have recently purchased and tried many beauty products, so stay tuned for a lot of product reviews, tips and tricks, and trends for the summer.

I am an avid shopper at Camera Ready Cosmetics (CRC) and thought it would be nice to share this amazing website with you all. Founded in 2003 by Makeup Artist Mary Erickson, CRC provides professional makeup supplies offered at a discounted rate. It is based in US; however, international shipping is available.
I was introduced to CRC after seeing many reviews on YouTube by various makeup gurus.
 
Below are some of the products that I have ordered and absolutely love:
If you are looking for affordable, yet quality beauty products for your professional or personal makeup kit, I would recommend CRC. Their shipping is very fast, not to mention their excellent customer service.  
 
I would love to hear about your experience with CRC so please leave me a comment!
 
Till next post,
S.
 
 
 
     
     

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment