Monday, April 22, 2013

Review: Essence Cosmetics

Hi readers!

Sorry for the delay in updating my blog. I am back with many more product reviews and great tips for the summer!

I was in need of lip liners and came across a VERY affordable brand. ‘Essence Cosmetics’ carries anything from lip liners, blushes, to eye shadows. With most products under $5 CDN, I initially questioned the quality. However, while exploring the brand, I instead found myself very impressed. If you reside in Canada, this German brand can be found in a nearby Shoppers Drug Mart. In addition, Essence Cosmetics is available at Ulta Beauty, H-E-B, FredMeyer, and Walgreens. Currently, the company does not have an online store. However, their products are available in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Croatia, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, America, and Canada.  
 
From top to bottom: Stay with me Long-lasting lip gloss in ’03 Candy Bar’ – XXXL Shine lip gloss in ’01 Pure Chic’ – Lip liner in ’08 Red Blush’ – Lip liner in ’07 Cute Pink’ – Lip liner in ‘11 In The Air’ – Stays no matter what Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Both lip glosses and lip liners are smudge-proof and long-lasting. Their lip glosses provide a very light and non-sticky application, whereas, the lip liners glide on smoothly.
 
Top: Stay with me Long-lasting lip gloss in ’03 Candy Bar’
Bottom (from left to right): Lip liner in '08 Red Blush' - Lip liner in '07 Cute Pink' - Lip liner in '11 In The Air'

On the other hand, I was highly disappointed with the waterproof eyeliner pen. Despite being advertised as waterproof eyeliner, it did not stay true to its words.
 
Overall, Essence Cosmetics provide a very affordable alternate to some of the higher end lines. I have yet to try their eye shadows and blushes. I will definitely review some of these products in the future, so please do leave a comment if you want me to review something in particular.
 
Till next post!
S.

 

 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. ooo i wanted to try their stuff =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love,
    Yes, their products are really good. Just don't get the eyeliner. lol Also, I haven't tried the eyeshadows or bluhes but will be doing a review on them soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete